knox-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Branch for v0.4.0 created
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 06:37:01 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I've created the branch for v0.4.0.
git clone -b v0.4.0 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
knox-0.4.0

The Jenkins job is here
https://builds.apache.org/job/knox-0-4-0/

All changes intended for 0.4.0 should be implemented in master and then
cherry-picked into the 0.4.0 branch.
Currently Jenkins is setup to build automatically but I will be turning
that off as we get closer to release.

Over the next few days I'll be running through the steps to prepare a
release candidate.

Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE