knox-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Propose Knox 0.4.0 TLP release
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:21:28 GMT
We've been working on the 0.4 book in Apache.  All that is means
technically is that we will expose a link to that on the Apache site.
Just to make sure you have them, this is the link to the 0.4.0 book.
http://knox.incubator.apache.org/books/knox-incubating-0-4-0/knox-incubating-0-4-0.html

And there are instructions here for working with it.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Site+Maintenance

The source for the 0.4 book is in SVN
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/knox/trunk/books/0.4.0/

On 3/6/14 11:47 AM, Pam Wonson wrote:
> Kevin:
>
> What does this mean for docs? I am currently figuring out how to add the
> knox book as I write it to the documentation builds etc but it will be
> about a week before a draft is ready.
>
> Pam
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Kevin Minder
> <kevin.minder@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> I will start the RC process wheels in motion.  I will send out a heads up
>> when I'm getting close to branching.
>>

>> On 3/6/14 11:03 AM, Dilli Arumugam wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>

>>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 5:30 AM, larry mccay <lmccay@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>   +1

>> --