karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Factory configurations bounded to felix.fileinstall bundle deactivate DS/SCR components
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:29:51 GMT
Hi,

It’s not directly a Karaf issue: we have a Jira at Felix FileInstall. I will fix that and
release a new Felix FileInstall version.

Regards
JB

> Le 9 juil. 2020 à 21:55, João Assunção <joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com> a écrit
:

> Hello all,
>
> I use the config element in feature.xml to create configurations for my DS components.
Some of these components are factories.
> When I install the feature, the configurations are created, the components are activated
but then they are deactivated automatically.
> In the logs, I noticed that configurations are created bounded to null, but then ConfigAdmin
will change the binding to felix.fileinstall. When this happens, the associated component
is deactivated. This seems to happen only for factories and only if I use the feature:install
command. If I change the feature to boot, this issue doesn't happen.