karaf-user mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <alex.s...@envieta.com>
Subject Re: KAR: Attribute 'resolver' is not allowed to appear in element 'feature'.
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:16:26 GMT
No, I mean a bug in the Karaf plugin;  the Keycloak Features XML is using version v1.0.0 of
the XML Schema, together with the now obsolete resolver attribute, which is correct, as that
attribute is valid for that XML Schema version.  The problem is that when Karaf’s plugin
merges Keycloak features in the new features XML file, it removes the XML Schema definition
from the Keycloak features and puts the new one  (v1.6.0), but the content is invalid with
regards to the new schema.

Best regards,
Alex soto

> On Jun 5, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> A bug in keycloak right ? The feature seems "not up to date".
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> Le 5 juin 2020 à 15:07, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com <mailto:alex.soto@envieta.com>>
a écrit :

>> Yes,  in this case the latest version of Keycloak (10.0.2)  see previous email.
>> Looks like a bug to me.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Alex soto
>>

>>> On Jun 5, 2020, at 12:18 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net <mailto:jb@nanthrax.net>>
wrote:

>>> By the way Alex, don?t you have ? old ? features xml in your set (for instance
old camel version) containing resolver still ?

>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> Le jeu. 4 juin 2020 ? 18:24, Jean-Baptiste Onofr? <jb@nanthrax.net <mailto:jb@nanthrax.net>>
a ?crit :
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> It depends of the plugin version and namespace version you are using.
>>>
>>> Let me update the default for 4.2.9.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> Le jeu. 4 juin 2020 ? 16:34, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com <mailto:alex.soto@envieta.com>>
a ?crit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am trying to create a KAR, but at run time I am getting an error:
>>>
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'resolver' is
not allowed to appear in element 'feature?.  I do not have attribute ?resolver? in my features.xml
file.

>>> My POM has:
>>> 		<packaging>kar</packaging>
>>>
>>> 	<build>
>>> 		<plugins>
>>> 			<plugin>
>>> 				<groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
>>> 				<artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>>> 				<version>4.2.8</version>
>>> 				<extensions>true</extensions>
>>> 				<configuration>
>>> 					<startLevel>80</startLevel>
>>> 					<aggregateFeatures>true</aggregateFeatures>
>>> 					<includeTransitiveDependency>true</includeTransitiveDependency>
>>> 					<!-- <resolver>(obr)</resolver> -->
>>> 					<checkDependencyChange>true</checkDependencyChange>
>>> 					<failOnDependencyChange>false</failOnDependencyChange>
>>> 					<logDependencyChanges>true</logDependencyChanges>
>>> 					<overwriteChangedDependencies>true</overwriteChangedDependencies>
>>> 				</configuration>
>>> 			</plugin>
>>> 		</plugins>
>>> 	</build>
>>>

>>> Also, I thought all dependencies would be added the the KAR archive under the
?repository? folder, but this is not the case.