karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Lutz <ChristianL...@kreeloo.de>
Subject Use configuration file with ObjectClassDefinition
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:38:55 GMT
Hello,

is it possible with karaf (4.1.x or 4.2.x) to use a configuration file with an ObjectClassDefinition?

E.g. I have a simple ObjectClassDefinition with one boolean method. I set the pid property
to de.xy

My idea was that if I want to change the default value all I need to do is to create a de.xy.cfg
file in karaf /cfg set the boolean value to false and during the component active the value
from the config file will be used instead of the default value.

I found some tutorials of how to use the objectclassdefinition itself. But I didnt find anything
about how I am able to wire this with the karaf Configuration Admin Service.

Kind regards
Christian