karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Using jetty instead of undertow with keycloak possible
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2020 19:32:07 GMT
Add etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml containing:

<featuresProcessing>

	<blacklistedFeatures>
		<feature>pax-http-jetty</feature>
	</blacklistedFeatures>

</featuresProcessing>

The purpose is to avoid to install this feature.

However, be careful, some third party projects (like camel or cxf) directly use jetty feature.
I identify some issue about that and I will update these features to use http provider instead.

Regards
JB

> Le 1 juin 2020 à 21:25, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com> a écrit :
>
> Blacklist? How?
>
> Best regards,
> Alex soto
>

>> On Jun 1, 2020, at 3:11 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net <mailto:jb@nanthrax.net>>
wrote:

>> Just installing the pax web undertow feature will add the HTTP undertow provider
capability. You just have to blacklist jetty feature and it should be fine.

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>>> Le 1 juin 2020 à 21:09, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com <mailto:alex.soto@envieta.com>>
a écrit :

>>> If I have to use Undertow, I’d be willing to try it, but there is little or
no info on how to switch Pax-Web to use Undertow.

<mailto:ChristianLutz@kreeloo.de>> wrote:

> [...]
with REST services protected by keycloak.
<https://github.com/jboss-fuse/karaf-quickstarts/tree/7.x.redhat-7-x/security/keycloak/keycloak-cxf#testing-embedded-undertow-servlet-engine>
approach,