karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: KAR: Attribute 'resolver' is not allowed to appear in element 'feature'.
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:02:56 GMT
Yes, agree, I will do the fix. The point about keycloak features was more "general".

Regards
JB

> Le 5 juin 2020 à 16:01, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com> a écrit :
>
> I had to manually create my own Keycloak features, so I am OK now.
>
> Agree they should upgrade, but not must, as Karaf still supports version v1.0.0.
>
> Imagine creating a KAR that brings both legacy features and new features in a single
KAR; the right way is  to have each (feature) with its own local namespace. Karaf should be
able to handle a mixed features file like that,  where some features are in the old version,
and some in the new version, each declaring local namespaces.

> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Alex soto
>

>> On Jun 5, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net <mailto:jb@nanthrax.net>>
wrote:

>> I see your point. You could use a "old" Karaf-maven-plugin version.
>>
>> I will do the improvements, but honestly, keycloak feature should be fixed and clean.
Even the content is not accurate IMHO.

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>>> Le 5 juin 2020 à 15:16, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com <mailto:alex.soto@envieta.com>>
a écrit :

>>> No, I mean a bug in the Karaf plugin;  the Keycloak Features XML is using version
v1.0.0 of the XML Schema, together with the now obsolete resolver attribute, which is correct,
as that attribute is valid for that XML Schema version.  The problem is that when Karaf’s
plugin merges Keycloak features in the new features XML file, it removes the XML Schema definition
from the Keycloak features and puts the new one  (v1.6.0), but the content is invalid with
regards to the new schema.

>>> Best regards,
>>> Alex soto

(for instance old camel version) containing resolver still ?

<mailto:jb@nanthrax.net>> a ?crit :

<mailto:alex.soto@envieta.com>> a ?crit :

'resolver' is not allowed to appear in element 'feature?.  I do not have attribute ?resolver?
in my features.xml file.

under the ?repository? folder, but this is not the case.