karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Karaf Virtual Meetup preparation
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2020 13:14:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

We are pretty close to the first Karaf Meetup ! I hope you are as excited as I am !

Just last details: the zoom URL is valid and you don’t need password. Just join at 6pm (GMT+1).

Achim and I will moderate.

See you during meetup !

Regards
JB

> Le 28 avr. 2020 à 13:49, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I’m just waiting for a talk confirmation to share the full schedule.
>
> However, here’s the rough agenda:
>
> 6pm - Introduction, connecting and welcome
> 6:30pm - Apache Karaf on the cloud (JB)
> 7:10pm - Talk to be confirmed
> 7:45pm - Apache Karaf ecosystem roadmap: dev experience, tooling, …
> 8pm - Wrapping up
>
> It might change a bit (I can do the second talk if needed).
>
> About the logistic, you have to register on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/>. We
will share a zoom URL on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/> and I will send a personal
password for each registered attendee.