karaf-user mailing list archives

From J. Brebec <jeremie.bre...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf 4.2.7 and PaxLogging/Knopflerfish
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 08:55:32 GMT
Hello,

I am upgrading my applications from Karaf 4.2.6 to Karaf 4.2.7

However, Karaf have now a new dependencies to org.knopflerfish.kf6:log-API:jar:5.0.0 and this
artefact is not available from maven central. I am behind a corporate filrewall with strict
policies and It will be difficult for me to add an exception to the knopflerfish private maven
repository.

The depency path is framework (or static) -> pax-loggin-service -> log-API

Is it possible to remove this dependencies ? this jar doesn't seem to be used on runtime,
only when building a custom distribution.

Regards,
Jérémie