karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How to install bundle Offline
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 11:56:51 GMT
Hi,

you can:

1. populate the Karaf system folder manually or using mvn
deploy:deploy-file or mvn install:install-file
2. you can create a kar on a machine connected to Internet and then
deploy the kar
3. you can install cave on a machine with Internet access and use as a proxy

Probably the quickest approach is 1, you just populate the Karaf system
folder (which is basically a embedded Maven repository).

Regards
JB

On 09/10/2019 13:09, imranrazakhan wrote:
> I have karaf deployed but with no internet connectivity, Now i have to
> install jolokia on it but getting below error
>
> @root()> feature:install jolokia

> Error executing command: Error:

>        Error downloading mvn:org.jolokia/jolokia-osgi/1.3.5
>
> How i can install offline?
>

> --

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org