karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Need extended running example based on karaf-jms-example in combination of REST Client
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2019 12:24:56 GMT
Hi Stefan,

So, you can see here that it can take both jms 1.x and 2.x.

If you have both JMS 1.x and JMS 2.x API deployed, it will take the 2.x.

That's why maybe the @Reference doesn't work: you probably have the two
API deployed and ActiveMQ connection factory is 1.x only.

Anyway, maybe you can provide a test case reproducing your issue to me ?

I would double check the JMS package deployed. Use bundle:tree-show to
see the wiring and then you will see the JMS API bundle used.

Regards
JB

On 20/10/2019 12:38, stefang wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Import was exactly as in your JMS-Reference Example.
>

> <Import-Package>
>
>                             javax.jms*;version="[1,3)",
>                             *
>                         </Import-Package>