karaf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Problem updating to 4.2.7
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:10:12 GMT
Hi David,

Does Karaf stop or restart ?

About what you said, it seems to restart. It's maybe not the whole 
container but just the shell console, due to a refresh.

Can you try feature:install -t -v to see what's going on ?

Did you test on intermediate version like 4.2.3 ? And eventually do you 
have a simple test case in order to me to reproduce it. I'm asking 
because we updated the Felix Resolver couple of times on 4.2.x series.

Thanks,

Regards
JB

On 26/10/2019 07:59, David Leangen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to update my Karaf to 4.2.7. I was using a snapshot of 4.2.0.
>
> Using the default configuration, the container starts up just fine. 
> However, when I attempt to deploy a feature (by placing the file in 
> the deploy directory), the container dies, and then goes into a bad 
> cycle where it is up for about 9 seconds, then dies again, repeat ad 
> infinitum.
>
> Here is the feature:
>
> <features
>   name="enRoute Distribution Features"
>   xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.4.0">
>
> <resource-repository>https://[USER]:[PASS]@repo.bioscene.net/repository/obr/enroute/index-2.0.0.xml</resource-repository>
>
>     <feature name="enroute" version="2.0.0" install="auto" />
> </features>
>
> The repo is password protected, but basically it just contains a bunch 
> of dependencies, like this:
>
> <repositoryxmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/repository/v1.0.0"increment="1500417135076"name="enRoute

> Distribution">
> <resource>
> <capabilitynamespace="osgi.identity">
> <attributename="osgi.identity"value="avalon-framework"/>
> <attributename="type"value="jarfile"/>
> <attributename="version"type="Version"value="4.1.3"/>
> </capability>
> <capabilitynamespace="osgi.content">
> <attributename="osgi.content"value="17731fe321a7a7cc3b56cb797634b8ec29fa0322004886a1523bbc7bc7eecf71"/>
> <attributename="url"value="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/avalon-framework/avalon-framework/4.1.3/avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar"/>
> <attributename="size"type="Long"value="63966"/>
> <attributename="mime"value="application/java-archive"/>
> </capability>
> </resource>
> <resource>
> <capabilitynamespace="osgi.identity">
> <attributename="osgi.identity"value="backport-util-concurrent"/>
> <attributename="type"value="jarfile"/>
> <attributename="version"type="Version"value="3.1.0"/>
> </capability>
> <capabilitynamespace="osgi.content">
> <attributename="osgi.content"value="f5759b7fcdfc83a525a036deedcbd32e5b536b625ebc282426f16ca137eb5902"/>
> <attributename="url"value="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/3.1/backport-util-concurrent-3.1.jar"/>
> <attributename="size"type="Long"value="331716"/>
> <attributename="mime"value="application/java-archive"/>
> </capability>
> </resource>
>
> I am not able to determine from the error logs what is happening. The 
> log output is below.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Cheers,
> =David
>
>
> Here is the log output:
>
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:38 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Trying to lock /opt/karaf/apache-karaf-4.2.7/lock
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:38 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Lock acquired
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:38 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main$KarafLockCallback 
> lockAcquired
> INFO: Lock acquired. Setting startlevel to 100
> 2019-10-26T05:52:39,523 | INFO  | CM Configuration Updater 
> (ManagedService Update: pid=[org.ops4j.pax.logging]) | 
> EventAdminConfigurationNotifier  | 7 - 
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-log4j2 - 1.11.2 | Sending Event 
> Admin nofification (configuration successful) to 
> org/ops4j/pax/logging/Configuration
> 2019-10-26T05:52:39,958 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | core   | 13 - 
> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Starting JMX OSGi agent
> 2019-10-26T05:52:39,984 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | core   | 13 - 
> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering MBean with ObjectName 
> [osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348]

> for service with service.id <http://service.id> [17]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,440 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,442 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,446 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,447 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,448 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,448 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,651 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.bundle.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,663 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.config.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,680 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,681 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,690 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e7034
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,691 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,691 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,692 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@3037b763 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,692 | WARN  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Task rejected for JMX 
> Notification dispatch of event 
> [org.osgi.framework.ServiceEvent[source=[javax.management.MBeanServer]]] 
> - Dispatcher may have been shutdown
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,694 | WARN  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Task rejected for JMX 
> Notification dispatch of event 
> [org.osgi.framework.ServiceEvent[source=[org.osgi.framework.hooks.resolver.ResolverHookFactory]]]

> - Dispatcher may have been shutdown
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,769 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.deployer.kar/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,771 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.diagnostic.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,801 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.features.command/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.karaf.features.FeaturesService]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,917 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.instance.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,959 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,961 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Updating commands for 
> bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,962 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Updating commands for 
> bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:40,982 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.kar.core/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.karaf.kar.KarService]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,017 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.log.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,020 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,021 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,021 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,022 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,022 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,022 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@560d3d79 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=675c4f5a-8f02-4a14-8baf-483ef3e70348
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,025 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.package.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,041 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.service.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,071 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.commands/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,740 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.sshd.server.SshServer]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,763 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.system.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:41,859 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.event/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:42,056 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.features.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:42,090 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-3 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.kar.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:42,099 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | Activator     
>   | 18 - org.apache.karaf.deployer.features - 4.2.7 | Deployment 
> finished. Registering FeatureDeploymentListener
> 2019-10-26T05:52:42,128 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh/4.2.7
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:49 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Trying to lock /opt/karaf/apache-karaf-4.2.7/lock
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:49 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Lock acquired
> Oct 26, 2019 5:52:49 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main$KarafLockCallback 
> lockAcquired
> INFO: Lock acquired. Setting startlevel to 100
> 2019-10-26T05:52:50,625 | INFO  | CM Configuration Updater 
> (ManagedService Update: pid=[org.ops4j.pax.logging]) | 
> EventAdminConfigurationNotifier  | 7 - 
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-log4j2 - 1.11.2 | Sending Event 
> Admin nofification (configuration successful) to 
> org/ops4j/pax/logging/Configuration
> 2019-10-26T05:52:50,978 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | core   | 13 - 
> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Starting JMX OSGi agent
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,047 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | core   | 13 - 
> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering MBean with ObjectName 
> [osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc]

> for service with service.id <http://service.id> [17]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,502 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,516 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,518 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,519 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,520 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,520 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,729 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,729 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,790 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,791 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,792 | WARN  | FelixStartLevel  | core   | 13 - 
> org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Task rejected for JMX Notification 
> dispatch of event 
> [org.osgi.framework.ServiceEvent[source=[org.apache.felix.service.command.CommandProcessor]]]

> - Dispatcher may have been shutdown
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,794 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,794 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Unregistering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@8aac0c5 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,795 | WARN  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Task rejected for JMX 
> Notification dispatch of event 
> [org.osgi.framework.ServiceEvent[source=[javax.management.MBeanServer]]] 
> - Dispatcher may have been shutdown
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,947 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.bundle.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:51,963 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.config.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,027 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.service.cm.ConfigurationAdminMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.compendium:service=cm,version=1.3,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,028 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.ServiceStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=serviceState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,028 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.wiring.BundleWiringStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=wiringState,version=1.1,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,029 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.BundleStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=bundleState,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,029 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.FrameworkMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=framework,version=1.7,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,029 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | core       | 
> 13 - org.apache.aries.jmx.core - 1.1.8 | Registering 
> org.osgi.jmx.framework.PackageStateMBean to MBeanServer 
> org.apache.karaf.management.internal.EventAdminMBeanServerWrapper@282f3fc4 
> with name 
> osgi.core:type=packageState,version=1.5,framework=org.apache.felix.framework,uuid=a8d8dbe2-d8d0-44e6-9c6e-436af200f8bc
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,113 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.deployer.kar/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,115 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.diagnostic.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,160 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.features.command/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.karaf.features.FeaturesService]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,187 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.instance.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,220 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,240 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Updating commands for 
> bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
>
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,241 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Updating commands for 
> bundle org.apache.karaf.jaas.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,245 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.kar.core/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.karaf.kar.KarService]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,266 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.log.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,275 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.package.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,278 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.service.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,321 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.commands/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,659 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.features.command/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,712 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-2 | Activator     
>   | 18 - org.apache.karaf.deployer.features - 4.2.7 | Deployment 
> finished. Registering FeatureDeploymentListener
> 2019-10-26T05:52:52,774 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-3 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.kar.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:53,081 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Command registration 
> delayed for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh/4.2.7. Missing 
> dependencies: [org.apache.sshd.server.SshServer]
> 2019-10-26T05:52:53,126 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.system.core/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:53,158 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CommandExtension 
>   | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | Registering commands 
> for bundle org.apache.karaf.event/4.2.7
> 2019-10-26T05:52:53,566 | INFO  | activator-1-thread-1 | 
> CommandExtension       | 34 - org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.2.7 | 
> Registering commands for bundle org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh/4.2.7
> Oct 26, 2019 5:53:01 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Trying to lock /opt/karaf/apache-karaf-4.2.7/lock
> Oct 26, 2019 5:53:01 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
> INFO: Lock acquired
> Oct 26, 2019 5:53:01 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main$KarafLockCallback 
> lockAcquired
> INFO: Lock acquired. Setting startlevel to 100
> 8

Mime
View raw message