karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Create my own Whiteboard/Application with extensions
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 07:36:31 GMT
I created an example of an application that uses jax-rs-whiteboard.

https://github.com/cschneider/osgi-best-practices/blob/master/backend/src/main/java/net/lr/tasklist/resource/TaskResource.java

It uses the jackson extension. As you see the only thing you need in your
code is this:
@Component(service = TaskResource.class)
@JaxrsResource
@Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
@JSONRequired
@Path("tasks")

Alternatively you can also publish a jax-rs Application as an OSGi service
but I did not try this.

Christian

Am Mi., 30. Okt. 2019 um 01:36 Uhr schrieb Oleg Cohen <
oleg.cohen@assurebridge.com>:

> Greetings,
>
> I am using Aries HTTP Whiteboard in Karaf 4.2.7. All is working fine with
> the default Whiteboard instance. I would like to create my own Jax-RS
> Application with the same extensions that are configured in the default
> Whiteboard, for example jaxb-json one. Is there a convenient way to clone
> the default Whiteboard or create a fully-featured Application?
>
> I would appreciate any guidance in this!
>
> Thank you,
> Oleg

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de