karaf-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Karaf 4.2.7 and PaxLogging/Knopflerfish
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 15:21:01 GMT
I found the reason. The property is set correctly to ERROR in Karaf but
the package is started at run level 8. The pax-url-wrap bundle is
started at run level 5 before the property for the fallback logger is
set to ERROR. This causes the fallback logger to log at default level
TRACE. Workaround might be to change run level of wrap to something
higher than 8. For plain Karaf 4.2.7 it does work with e.g. 10 but you
should't try to activate bundles with wrap with lower run level!

Regards

Benjamin

On 04.10.2019 16:07, Benjamin Graf wrote:
> I think it's "org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level=ERROR" but
> not tried yet.
>
> Regards
>
> Benjamin
>
> On 04.10.2019 10:03, J. Brebec wrote:
>> Do you remember the name of the property or where I should look ? I didn't see anything
on this suject in the release note of pax logging.