karaf-user mailing list archives

From "munishgupta.asr" <munishgupta....@gmail.com>
Subject JAXBContext.newInstance(class) throws exception
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:19:00 GMT
Hi All,

before KARAF upgrade to 4.2.7, our product was able to use JAXBContext calls
without any issue.

for example
JAXBContext.newInstance(ABC.Class) was working fine.

After upgrade, this call was throwing null pointer exception.

I changed that to JAXBContext.newInstance(ABC.Class.getName()) and it throws
the exception now.
javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider class
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be instantiated:
javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: "MyPackage.ABC" doesnt contain
ObjectFactory.class or jaxb.index

Have you guys any idea about this if it has been faced before?
Can you suggest any clues to resolve it?

Regards
Munish