karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf-based App-Store
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2019 14:14:38 GMT
Hi,

For OpenSource/Karaf perspective, that's a bit the idea of features in
combination with Cave (as server provider). I think it's already good to
go when used the correct way.

Regarding more "commercial/pro" AppStore like, it's not in Karaf scope
directly IMHO. I know some providers about kind of "Karaf Apps"
(basically a features plus some metadata).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré