karaf-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lewis <sle...@composent.com>
Subject Re: Remote services with Karaf question.
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:41:21 GMT
Hi Ryan,

On 8/29/2019 7:17 AM, Ryan Moquin wrote:
> It doesn't look like that hazelcast provider is part of the main ecf
> feature repo for karaf?

Not yet.   I will look to add it soon, however.  FWIW, it is part of the
ECF bndtools workspace [1].

> Do we need to manually deploy the feature xml for the hazelcast
> provider to our local maven repo to install it or is it available in a
> maven repository somewhere?

It is available as a karaf-feature (http jar access) here [2]. Feel free
to put into local maven repo if you prefer.   I am going to try to
deploy this and some of the other distribution providers to maven
central as well.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/bndtools.workspace

[2]