karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Lorr, Sebastian" <Sebastian.L...@its-digital.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Cellar config synchronization
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:35:42 GMT
Hi JB,

i now have some logs when editing  org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg with

my_cluster.config.sync = disabled

In this case i edited the blacklist parameter, which shouldnt be populated, as my_cluster.config.sync
= disabled.

Node1 (change the config here)

2019-04-23T16:53:04,190 | DEBUG | CM Event Dispatcher (Fire ConfigurationEvent: pid=org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups)
| HazelcastGroupManager            | 351 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.hazelcast - 4.1.3 | CELLAR
HAZELCAST : sending updates to cluster : my_cluster = {my_cluster.config.blacklist.inbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*,
org.apache.karaf.management, org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction,
org.ops4j.pax.logging, org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups, my_cluster.config.blacklist.outbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*,
org.apache.karaf.management, org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction,
org.ops4j.pax.logging, org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups}

Node2 (changes are applied here)
2019-04-23T16:53:04,193 | DEBUG | hz.cellar.event-22 | HazelcastGroupManager            |
351 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.hazelcast - 4.1.3 | CELLAR HAZELCAST: get group my_cluster configuration
from cluster : my_cluster.config.blacklist.inbound = org.apache.felix.fileinstall*, org.apache.karaf.management,
org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction, org.ops4j.pax.logging,
org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups
2019-04-23T16:53:04,193 | DEBUG | hz.cellar.event-22 | HazelcastGroupManager            |
351 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.hazelcast - 4.1.3 | CELLAR HAZELCAST: get group my_cluster configuration
from cluster : my_cluster.config.blacklist.outbound = org.apache.felix.fileinstall*, org.apache.karaf.management,
org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction, org.ops4j.pax.logging,
org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups
2019-04-23T16:53:04,193 | DEBUG | hz.cellar.event-22 | HazelcastGroupManager            |
351 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.hazelcast - 4.1.3 | CELLAR HAZELCAST: cluster group configuration
has been updated, updating local configuration: my_cluster = {my_cluster.config.blacklist.inbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*,
org.apache.karaf.management, org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction,
org.ops4j.pax.logging, org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups, my_cluster.config.whitelist.inbound=*,
my_cluster.bundle.blacklist.outbound=*.xml, my_cluster.bundle.blacklist.inbound=*.xml, my_cluster.balanced.servlet.sync=cluster,
my_cluster.feature.whitelist.inbound=*, .change=added, my_cluster.config.whitelist.outbound=*,
my_cluster.feature.whitelist.outbound=*, my_cluster.obr.urls.sync=disabled, my_cluster.bundle.sync=disabled,
my_cluster.bundle.whitelist.outbound=*, my_cluster.config.sync=disabled, my_cluster.bundle.whitelist.inbound=*,
my_cluster.feature.blacklist.inbound=none, my_cluster.feature.sync=disabled, my_cluster.feature.blacklist.outbound=none,
my_cluster.config.blacklist.outbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*, org.apache.karaf.management,
org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web, org.apache.aries.transaction, org.ops4j.pax.logging,
org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups}
2019-04-23T16:53:04,194 | DEBUG | hz.cellar.event-22 | HazelcastGroupManager            |
351 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.hazelcast - 4.1.3 | CELLAR HAZELCAST: updated configuration
with pid: org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups

 I expected to get some logs from org.apache.karaf.cellar.config, but saw nothing. So i set
org.apache.karaf.cellar to debug and got this logs from cellar hazelcast.
Did i miss something to configure, so that my_cluster.config.sync is really disabled?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

Sebastian Lorr
ITS Digital Solutions GmbH
Dillenburger Str. 77
D-51105 Köln
Tel.: +49 (0)221 820 07 0
Fax : +49 (0)221 820 07 22<tel:%2B49%20%280%29221%20820%2007%2022>
Mail: info@its-digital.de<mailto:info@its-telco.de>
Web : http://www.its-digital.de<http://www.its-telco.de/>
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dortmund
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 28563
Geschäftsführer: Gunnar Haack, Ludger Schulte, Heinrich Toben, Raimund Schipp, Ralf Petersilka

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser
E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden.