karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Bundles not updating when its dependent bundles change
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 05:53:58 GMT
Hi,

If you are directly using bundles (without features), you have to
refresh the bundle.

If A is resolved to B and you update B, then you have to refresh A
("flushing" the classloaders).

If you are using features, Karaf resolver is able to automatically
detects the bundles resolution graph and then refresh the required
bundles for you.

Regards
JB