karaf-user mailing list archives

From Markus Rathgeb <maggu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf, Pax Web, Jetty, GzipHandler (compression)
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:54:17 GMT
I want to add the handler to a servlet that is registered programmatically.
Currently my servlet is a subclass of "javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet".
This class is registered by using "httpService.registerServlet(alias,
new MyServlet(args), null, null);" in the activation method of an OSGi
component.

Optionally I would also like to know how to configure it using
jetty.xml but this is not really important.