karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Lorr, Sebastian" <Sebastian.L...@its-digital.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Cellar config synchronization
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:56:56 GMT
Hi JB,

I think i now got my mistake:

org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg is always synchronized as it holds the cluster-group-configuration.

My assumtion was, that i could configure individual synchronization-behaviour for each node
in this file,

but it configures the behaviour for all nodes in a group.

I wanted to have one master/manager-node to spread its configuration to the cluster-group.
Other nodes shall only take the

config given by the master/manager-node.

To accomplish this i now did following

Master/manager node org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg

- (fix blacklist by removing .cfg)

- my_cluster.config.sync = node

Worker node org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg

- (fix blacklist by removing .cfg)

- my_cluster.config.sync = node

Worker node org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg

- producer = false

So only the master/manager is able to spread its config. Workers must take it, and are not
able to spread theirs, as producer is disabled.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Sebastian Lorr
ITS Digital Solutions GmbH
Dillenburger Str. 77
D-51105 Köln
Tel.: +49 (0)221 820 07 0
Fax : +49 (0)221 820 07 22<tel:%2B49%20%280%29221%20820%2007%2022>
Mail: info@its-digital.de<mailto:info@its-telco.de>
Web : http://www.its-digital.de<http://www.its-telco.de/>
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dortmund
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 28563
Geschäftsführer: Gunnar Haack, Ludger Schulte, Heinrich Toben, Raimund Schipp, Ralf Petersilka

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser
E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden.