karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Lorr, Sebastian" <Sebastian.L...@its-digital.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Cellar config synchronization
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 12:40:14 GMT
Hi again,

ich now deleted the ".cfg" in the configuration but the behaviour is still the same. Worthy
to mention: the blacklists are created automatically and contain the ".cfg" by default.

But nevertheless, the org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg is still synchronized. :(

I also set the whitelists to "none" but no effect.

Cheers,

Sebastian

________________________________
Von: Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. April 2019 14:12
An: user@karaf.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Cellar config synchronization

That's not correct.

You should have org.apache.karaf.cellar.node and
org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups in the blacklist (without cfg).

Cellar Config uses the configuration PID (not the configuration file
name). So, the blacklist should contain the PID.

Regards
JB

On 11/04/2019 13:54, Lorr, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i just realized that the placklist for default already contains
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg
>
> Here the values copied from my etc/org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg:
>
> default.config.blacklist.inbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*, \
>                                    org.apache.karaf.management, \
>                                    org.apache.karaf.shell, \
>                                    org.ops4j.pax.web, \
>                                    org.apache.aries.transaction, \
>                                    org.ops4j.pax.logging, \
>                                    org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, \
>                                    org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg
> default.config.blacklist.outbound=org.apache.felix.fileinstall*, \
>                                     org.apache.karaf.management, \
>                                     org.apache.karaf.shell, \
>                                     org.ops4j.pax.web, \
>                                     org.apache.aries.transaction, \
>                                     org.ops4j.pax.logging, \
>                                     org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, \
>                                     org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg
>

> my_cluster.config.blacklist.inbound = org.apache.felix.fileinstall*,
> org.apache.karaf.management, org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web,
> org.apache.aries.transaction, org.ops4j.pax.logging,
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg
> my_cluster.config.blacklist.outbound = org.apache.felix.fileinstall*,
> org.apache.karaf.management, org.apache.karaf.shell, org.ops4j.pax.web,
> org.apache.aries.transaction, org.ops4j.pax.logging,
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg, org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg
>
> For me the blacklists look ok. But for some reason they seem not to be
> used.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Sebastian

Talend - A Cloud Data Integration Leader (modern ETL)<http://www.talend.com/>
www.talend.com
Talend Cloud delivers a single, open platform for data integration across cloud and on-premises
environments. Put more data to work for your business faster with Talend.