karaf-user mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encrypting property values in .cfg files
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 23:06:43 GMT
Yep, you need something like an ${enc:value} and you need to export a seed value that you can
unset later in the karaf start script, but yeah. It works

Sent from my pressure cooker.

> On Nov 5, 2018, at 15:50, Leschke, Scott <SLeschke@medline.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> So just to be clear, I’m correct in thinking that it should work?

files.  I’ve looked at how to do that and it seemed reasonably straightforward although
I’ve had some difficulty getting it working.  I’m wondering if there’s anything that
prevents me from just supplying a service myself that implements the org.jasypt.encryption.StringEncryptor
interface rather than using the Karaf jasypt-encryption service.