karaf-user mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encrypting property values in .cfg files
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 22:46:48 GMT
I think I have that in a Jira someplace, otherwise
I have basic code for it against an older karaf

Sent from my pressure cooker.

> On Nov 5, 2018, at 15:25, Leschke, Scott <SLeschke@medline.com> wrote:
>
> I’m looking to encrypt passwords the are currently in plaintext in a few of my .cfg
files.  I’ve looked at how to do that and it seemed reasonably straightforward although
I’ve had some difficulty getting it working.  I’m wondering if there’s anything that
prevents me from just supplying a service myself that implements the org.jasypt.encryption.StringEncryptor
interface rather than using the Karaf jasypt-encryption service.