karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Startup timing Windows vs. Mac
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 04:55:32 GMT
Hi Oleg,

bundle:update is roughly equivalent to bundle:stop, bundle:uninstall,
bundle:install, bundle:start. It gets the "new" bundle version from the
bundle location (that you can see with bundle:list -l).

Nothing suspicious in the bundle activator that could explain it takes
time to stop/start on windows ?

Regards
JB

--