karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Encrypting property values in .cfg files
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 05:01:54 GMT
Hi Scott,

You want to use it blueprint, SCR or directly ConfigAdmin ?

If you use the {enc:} format, it should work at least with blueprint
jasypt namespace.

For a generic way, we have a Jira about that. Basically, it would be a
ConfigListener to do intercepting the {enc:} prefix in property values.
I can work on this one.

Regards
JB

--