karaf-user mailing list archives

From IODB <i...@caffeinated-consulting.com>
Subject Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:16:25 GMT
I've installed ActiveMQ Blueprint on Karaf 4.2.0 with the commands:
feature:repo-add activemq 5.15.5
feature:repo-add spring-legacy
feature:install shell-compat
feature:install aries-blueprint
feature:install activemq-blueprint
feature:install jetty

When I drop an ActiveMQ blueprint file in the deploy folder, the broker
start up as expected.

However, when adding the ActiveMQ transport connector for websocket support
<transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8181" />
the broker fails to start with an
ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory

This despite that this class is present in one of the started Jetty bundles.

Can anyone tell me how to get the ActiveMQ websocket transport connector
working in Karaf 4.2.0?