karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Odd feature repo behavior in 4.2.0 custom distro
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 15:47:22 GMT
Hi,

eclipselink should be not a startup feature: startup feature is not
actually a feature, the bundles contained in the feature are added in
etc/startup.properties.

So eclipselink should be a boot feature.

Same for jndi.

The scope runtime on deps means that they will be added in the Karaf
repo. I don't see the standard repo in your pom.

I advise to fix that first.

Regards
JB