karaf-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gogo console commands
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 13:22:51 GMT
It seems that the karaf console does not track felix Converter services.
Please raise a JIRA to fix that.
In the mean time you should be able to add  one explicitely from the
console using:
  > $.processor addConverter $svc
Where $svc is an instance of your converter.

However, it seems there's also a regression in the console which cause
return values of commands to not be printed at all, unless they are
strings. See KARAF-5748
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5748> which
I've just fixed.

--