karaf-user mailing list archives

From alex09 <alexander.cu...@web.de>
Subject Re: JPA (Hibernate) with Apache Karaf 4.2
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 13:09:21 GMT
Thanks, yes I tried it and it worked (though in the UI the Delete button
doesn't work, but that might be a UI issue)! However, it wopuld be great to
have this running in Karaf and if I try this, it fails with different
exceptions, so I assume that's not supposed to be that runtime-independent.
However, for others reading this, it was the only example which worked OOTB
and has explanations in it as well, together with the other enRoute docs
it's a good starting point (for IDEA users like me: Eclipse is no
requirement!)