karaf-user mailing list archives

From Guenther Schmidt <schmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Scheduler in Karaf
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 17:22:42 GMT
Hello all,

I'm in the process of migrating a project with drowizard based
microservices to Apache Karaf.

So far so good.

I'm using Maven and sometimes things get a bit tricky when I have to
include 3rd party libraries, maven generates package requirements in the
MANIFEST.MF that I have no idea how they got there. But I manage for the
most part by adding these obscure packages to the "Don't import" list
manually.

But the scheduler that ships with Karaf is another story. I can't figure
out how to "reschedule" a job, other than updating the bundle with a new
configuration.

Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is?

Guenther