karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Scheduler in Karaf
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 05:22:16 GMT
Hi Guenther,

The scheduler can schedule shell commands or Runnable services.

When using Runnable services, the scheduler configuration is defined as service
properties.

However, if you want to change the scheduling or suspend/resume a scheduling,
it's not actually possible easily today.

I created the following Jira:

You will have "extended" commands to have more fine-grained control over the
scheduling of the job.

It should be including in the coming 4.1.4 and 4.2.0 releases.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré