karaf-user mailing list archives

From Guenther Schmidt <schmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blueprint and managed Services
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 03:28:08 GMT
Hello Guillaume,

thank you very much, your answers have been very helpful. With
update-strategy="component-manged" I do get what I want. I have not
tested if the configuration of the service implementation is set at
least before the service is used. The configuration has been "deposited"
before the bundle was installed.

Guenther

PS: I have tried to find the answers of my own, but as far as "official"
document goes it seems a bit sparse ...