karaf-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: Conditional-Package
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 10:19:04 GMT
Although bnd documentation could use some tender loving care this is an unfortunately rare
example that is documented at the appropriate place:

	http://bnd.bndtools.org/instructions/conditional-package.html <http://bnd.bndtools.org/instructions/conditional-package.html>

It does light up as the first line on a Google search for `bnd Conditional Package`

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens