karaf-user mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Re: Adding an @Activate to a DS bundle causes the bundle not to load
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 13:55:23 GMT

>> So for now I have the following plan:
>> 1. Add the workaround stuff to my feature so that it will work with the
>>    current version of the PostgreSQL JDBC driver

This is now in place, and works:
 https://github.com/steinarb/sonar-collector/commit/ceac58f468c11b4c86f516d1184c31f06c65e2bd

Ie. the activate() method is called, and once I started using the fully
qualified class name of the component as the configuration PID, the
activate() method started receiving the correct configuration:
 https://github.com/steinarb/sonar-collector#using-a-database-running-on-a-different-host

>> 2. Open an issue for the the missing header in the PostgreSQL JDBC
>>    driver issue tracker[3]

> The issue is now in place:
>  https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/1029

>> 3. Create a pull request with the appropriate maven-bundle-plugin
>>    changes and send that to the maintainers

This is still left to do.