karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Two Karaf instances using one database
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 12:43:08 GMT
I'm pretty sure the cfg is not on the second instance (you can check with config:list). That's
why the data source is not there.

As I said to sync the cfg you have to use cluster:config* commands or you have to enable config.listener=true
in etc/org.apache.karaf.cellar.node.cfg file BEFORE creating or modifying the data source
cfg file.

Regards
JB