karaf-user mailing list archives

From smunro <stephen.ross.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ not starting soon enough
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:01:59 GMT
Hello Christian,

I have a bundle with uses both activemq-broker/activemq-client features

The Idea JB gave me, led me to try:
@Reference
public void setBrokerService(BrokerService brokerService}{}

My thinking here was that by the time this service reference was injected,
the activemq broker would be up and running.

To answer your question, the bundles simply throw connection exceptions. The
current solution I have is to entry a retry loop and catch and exception and
try to connect, but I know there is a failover setting in activemq would be
achieve roughly the same behaviour.

The behaviour of the bundle is to try and first connect to the activemq
subscription bundle and get updates coming in.