karaf-user mailing list archives

From lechlukasz <l.l...@ringler.ch>
Subject Re: Confused about feature dependency="true"
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 10:38:36 GMT
Does the same appply to features?

Because I've noticed an improvement, after marking the dependent features as
dependency="true":

    <feature dependency="true">service1-core</feture>

However, if I've done the same for all my features, including system ones
(jpa, transaction-api, transaction etc.) I've ended up with my bundles not
starting because the blueprint namespace handlers were not installed...

I've reached the point where the whole orchestration is very fragile. I need
often to stop Karaf after installing all features and start it again, so
that everything starts fine.