karaf-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Cohen <oleg.co...@assurebridge.com>
Subject Re: WAB bundle doesn't fully start
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:45:35 GMT
Thank you for the info, JB.

web:list doesn't show the contents of the deployed bundle, only the summary
info:

ID | State       | Web-State   | Level | Web-ContextPath | Name

---+-------------+-------------+-------+-----------------+---------------------------------------------------------

9  | Active      | Deployed    | 80    | /webapp         | Empower ::
Platform :: Reference :: Web (1.0.1.SNAPSHOT)

I ran a test, where I deployed a JAR of the same application via the deploy
folder and all worked great. The JAR layout is like this:

MANIFEST.MF
index.jsp
WEB-INF/web.xml

My Eclipse project has the following layout:

WebContent/index.jsp
WebContent/WEB-INF/web.xml
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

I have the following in my MANIFEST.MF

Web-ContextPath: webapp
Webapp-Context: webapp

I think the problem is when running/deploying via EIK something is missing
in the deployed bundle and it prevents from the app properly running. I am
wondering how to indicate that files from WebContent need to be put at the
top level of the resulting bundle?

Thank you!
Oleg

--
*Oleg Cohen  |  Principal  |  **A S S U R E B R I D G E*
*Office: +1 617 564 0737  |  Mobile: +1 617 455 7927  |  Fax: +1 888 409