karaf-user mailing list archives

From Eduard Vodicka <eduard.vodi...@eforce21.com>
Subject Re: Fragment-Bundle to pax-logging not getting resolved
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:06:43 GMT
Hi Seth,

thank you for your input. The issue indeed sounds similar (although I was
not able to reproduce the behaviour with other fragment bundles in
general). I added a comment to the Jira issue.

Cheers,
Eduard

--
Eduard Vodicka

Senior IT-Consultant

[image: cid:image001.png@01D121ED.A27075E0]

 *eForce21 GmbH* -
*Digital Architects*IT-Consulting, Cloud, Enterprise Software Development,
Web, Mobile Apps

Machtlfinger Str. 15, 81379 München, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 89 1250144 42
Mobile: +49 (0) 170 7790823
Email:   eduard.vodicka@eForce21.com
Web:     www.eForce21.com <http://www.eforce21.com/>

Sitz München | HRB 178027 | Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Schlumpberger
Ust-Id-Nr.: DE264151832