karaf-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject Update Karaf Scheduler and custom Decanter Collector
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:01:52 GMT
Hi all

Similar to the JMX Collector I've created my own collector but wanted to update the default
intervall from 10seconds to 60 seconds.

As soon as I create the configuration with the matching PID (org.myown.karaf.decanter.collector.sl),
the scheduler is removed and not shown in "scheduler:list" anymore.

@Component(
    name = "org.myown.karaf.decanter.collector.sl",
    immediate = true,
    property = { "decanter.collector.name=serviceLocator",
            "scheduler.period:Long=10",
            "scheduler.concurrent:Boolean=false",
            "scheduler.name=decanter-collector-sl"}
)
public class ServiceLocatorCollector implements Runnable {

config:edit org.myown.karaf.decanter.collector.sl

config:property-set decanter.collector.name serviceLocator
config:property-set scheduler.period 60
config:property-set scheduler.concurrent false
config:property-set scheduler.name decanter-collector-sl
config:update

Unfortunately, the wiki page is not yet updated how to manage scheduling in Decanter.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Oli