karaf-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Cohen <oleg.co...@assurebridge.com>
Subject WAB bundle doesn't fully start
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:44:55 GMT
Greetings,

I wonder if anybody had the same problem. I have a WAB bundle and according to the log is
started successfully. The state in the console is Active.

org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.3.14.v20161028 | Started HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{empower.platform.reference.app
- 25}}

 25 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.1.SNAPSHOT         | Empower :: Platform :: Reference :: App

When I check in the Http section of the webconsole I see the following:

Web Contexts
ID	BundleState	Web Context	State
25	undefined	/portal/	Deployed

The web context is not available. What does BundleState undefined mean? How can I further
diagnose the issue?

Thank you!
Oleg