karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] Karaf Cave release in preparation with deployer and feature gateway features
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:39:44 GMT
Hi guys,

I started to work on the new Karaf Cave Deployer feature (KARAF-5108):

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf-cave/tree/DEPLOYER

This feature provides a REST gateway to manipulate a Karaf instance and also
additional functionalities like create "meta" feature on the fly.

I also started to work on the Karaf Cave Features Gateway: the purpose is to
gather features repositories in an unique Cave instance, all Karaf instances in
the ecosystem only knows the Cave gateway.
I will push the branch later today or tomorrow.

The purpose is to have a Cave release pretty soon, fully supporting Karaf 4.x,
with updated dependencies and including fixes as well as those new features.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré