karaf-user mailing list archives

From JT <karaf-u...@avionicengineers.com>
Subject Re: Aries Blueprint Annotations Feature
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:16:57 GMT
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm still interested in using Annotations for the Beans and I
extracted the dependencies from the blueprint annotations feature and install them manually.
Would it be correct to say that there is little interest in blueprint annotations in the Karaf
community?

Kerry

http://aries.apache.org/modules/blueprint-maven-plugin.html
> It creates plain blueprint xml at build time. So at runtime you do not need any special
support for it.

> Christian

>     Hi,
>
>     It looks as though the Aries blueprint annotations feature has been removed in recent
releases of Karaf, or is it possible to add it like came with 'repo-add' etc?