karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf maven plugin features-generate-descriptor questions
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:56:10 GMT
Hi Massimo,

1. You can see the Maven plugin as a "substituter" for features repository XML
templates. So, you can start with a XML template and replace dependency version
or extend with this template based on the pom.xml. You don't have to use it, you
can use a finalized XML directly.
2. It's related to the features XML generated: if the inner feature contains the
prerequesite=true and dependency=true flags.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré