karaf-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Cohen <oleg.co...@assurebridge.com>
Subject Re: WAB bundle doesn't fully start
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:18:41 GMT
Hi JB,

Nothing that I can see as a problem. Let me try and reproduce on a smaller
example.

Thank you!
Oleg

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 14, 2017, at 7:16 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi Oleg,

Nothing special in the log ?

Can you share/reproduce the issue with a test case ?

Thanks.

Regards
JB

On 11/14/2017 12:44 PM, Oleg Cohen wrote:

Greetings,

I wonder if anybody had the same problem. I have a WAB bundle and according

the log is started successfully. The state in the console is Active.

org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.3.14.v20161028 | Started

HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{empower.platform.reference.app

- 25}}

 25 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.1.SNAPSHOT         | Empower :: Platform ::

Reference :: App

When I check in the Http section of the webconsole I see the following:

Web Contexts

IDBundleStateWeb ContextState

25*undefined*/portal/Deployed

The web context is not available. What does BundleState undefined mean? How
can

I further diagnose the issue?

Thank you!

Oleg