karaf-user mailing list archives

From "J. Brebec"<jeremie.bre...@gmail.com>
Subject Duplicate Configuration when installing a feature
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:03:11 GMT
Hi,

I am using Karaf 4.1.2 and a simple feature like :

<feature name="my-feature">
  <config name="my.pid-myfactorypid">
     myproperty = xxx
  </config>
</feature>

when this feature is installed, I can see with the "config:list" command that this configuration
is deployed two times, one with a "org.apache.karaf.features.configKey" property, and the
second one with "felix.fileinstall.filename".

as this configuration is used with a ManagedServiceFactory, the components is instanciated
two times instead of one.

Is it a known issue ? To me, it's related to FeatureConfigInstaller.updateStore() with doesn't
add explicitly a "felix.fileinstall.filename" property..

Regards,
Jérémie