karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Duplicate Configuration when installing a feature
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:23:46 GMT
Hi,

yes, it's due to the - in the config name. The workaround is to use
<configfile/> instead.

We already have a Jira about that, let me find it.

Regards
JB

On 09/25/2017 05:03 PM, J. Brebec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Karaf 4.1.2 and a simple feature like :
>
> <feature name="my-feature">
>    <config name="my.pid-myfactorypid">
>       myproperty = xxx
>    </config>
> </feature>
>
> when this feature is installed, I can see with the "config:list" command that this configuration
is deployed two times, one with a "org.apache.karaf.features.configKey" property, and the
second one with "felix.fileinstall.filename".

> as this configuration is used with a ManagedServiceFactory, the components is instanciated
two times instead of one.

> Is it a known issue ? To me, it's related to FeatureConfigInstaller.updateStore() with
doesn't add explicitly a "felix.fileinstall.filename" property..

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org