karaf-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject What kind of things would prevent a set of bundles from going Active?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:30:17 GMT
I'm still working with the legacy app using Karaf 3.0.1, which I don't have very good overall
documentation for.

I've been able to execute my "feature:install" command in the karaf console, which appeared
to complete successfully, but at that point it's apparently expected that all of my bundles
are in an "Active" state.  However, for some reason most of them are not.  Some are, but some
of the application-specific bundles are "Installed", or even "Grace Period".

I've checked the karaf.log, and there are no obvious red flags.

When I try to hit my REST service at localhost:8181, it just times out, which is not surprising,
as the bundle in question probably is not active.

I also tried installing the web console.  I just did "feature:install webconsole" and then
went to "http://localhost:8181/system/console" in my browser.  This timed out.

What should I be looking at to diagnose this?