karaf-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject karaf 3.0.1 just prints NullPointerException trying to append a property
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 22:45:31 GMT
I'm unfortunately forced to use Karaf 3.0.1 for some maintenance changes I need to make, and
I don't even regularly use karaf.

The setup process requires entering some commands into karaf after it starts up.  First there's
a call to "config:property-append" with certain parameters.  When I do this, or even just
"config:property-append --help", it just says "Error executing command: java.lang.NullPointerException",
with no other information.

What might be wrong here, and what can I do to get more information?

Assuming I get this working, is it practical to pipe a set of commands into karaf, so it will
enter them after it presents the command prompt?